This is a very tasty mango salsa that is a colorful, sweet-and-spicy fruit salsa perfect for serving over chicken and fish. It’s just as good served with chips and fresh guacamole!
Original recipe makes 8 servings
- 1 mango – peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, mix mango, red bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and lemon juice. Cover, and allow to sit at least 30 minutes before serving.