One of vegan delicious bakeries is the Apple Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin. The fall foods have the best nutrition and amazing flavor if you know how to combine them together.
Apple Pumpkin Cranberry are the fall foods. They can be bought at any store and the price is amazing low in fall season. It is very fresh with full of flavor and nutrition. It can be used to make any your favorite bakery. One of easy-made bakery is muffin. Add these fresh Ontario local apples, pumpkins and cranberries to make muffins, you will find out how delicious muffin it is. It is very simple, easy to make and the cost is very low. You can save a lot of your time and money.
Nowadays healthy and environmental matters have been the big attentions to everyone life. That is reason I am working to create more the health, cost less vegan delicious, simple and easy to make menus.
How to make the Apple Pumpkin Cranberry Vegan Muffins?
This muffin is used all of veg, fruits, veg oil, brown sugar. It is no milk and egg. I try to add all of health ingredients to balance and offset some of unhealthy ingredients. Like apple, cranberry can be offset the unfavorable of sugar, oil and flour. Adding pumpkin and fruits to muffin can give rich flavor and reduce sugar and flour. So this muffin is very healthy and perfect for breakfasts, brunches, and snacks.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cup chopped pumpkin
- 1 apple (chopped)
- 1 1/3 cup cranberry
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon bake soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup cane brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon,
- 2 1/2 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup warm water
For the Crumb Topping (option )
- 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cane-brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Make the muffins: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line standard 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
Make the crumb topping, if desired: Whisk together flour, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Pour in melted butter and toss with a flexible spatula until large crumbs form. (option, if you want to reduce sugar, this topping can move out. )
- Mix the dry ingredients, then add the oil and water to dry ingredients. Stir the mixture with a spatula or wooden spoon just until combined. The batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling cups completely. if desired, sprinkle crumb topping evenly over batter in each cup. Bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool.