Pumpkin season is in the town. Friends all remember my Seasonal Pumpkin Muffins that is one of their favorite muffins.
Pumpkin sweet flavor is perfectly added to muffins
Pumpkin fruit is one of the widely grown vegetables incredibly rich in vital antioxidants, and vitamins. It is important to add the pumpkin to your meal every day.
Now it is pumpkin season. Ontario pumpkin can be seen at all kind of food stores. $0.87 can get a big one, and $0.50 can get a small one. It is the best time to buy couple of pumpkins, decorate your frond door porch, then it’s become the delicious, health dishes on your table.
- 2.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cup pumpkin (cooked)
- 1 1/3 cup cranberry
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon bake soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon,
- 2 1/2 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup warm water
Make the muffins: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line standard 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Mix the dry ingredients, then add the oil and water to dry ingredients. Stir the mixture with a spatula or wooden spoon just until combined. The batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling cups completely. Bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool.