Salmon has earned its reputation on rich in omega-3 fatty acid. Salmon’s omega-3 molecules provide unique benefits to brain, heart and skin healthy as well as provide anti-inflammatory benefits for the joints. Having wild salmon is reduced of the risk from pollutants.
Wild salmon oven-roasted with green onion and cilantro is fantastic matching flavor. It is very simple, easy quickly cooked. It is one of best dishes for party.
8 ounce salmon filets, 2 onion, 1 cilantro, two tsb ginger, olive oil, salt, pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 F
2. Seasoning salmon with salt, pepper, olive oil, finely sliced green onion and cilantro
3. Place seasoned salmon in a baking dish, cover with by parchment paper on the top of fish. Bake 20-25 minutes until fully cook.
4. Move the fish from the oven and cover by parchment paper and let the fish rest for 5-10 minutes. Then ready to serve.
Healthy cooking tips:
1. Avoid to use aluminum foil paper to prevent brain
2. Wild salmon is best choice to avoid the mercury, pesticides…. pollutants
3. Put the parchment paper on the bake dish if it is aluminum.